Thursday, April 9, 2009

Madrid y Barcelona

I was in Spain last week. It was wonderful. I literally enjoyed every damn minute. The only part that sucked was the long plane ride. It was my first time on a flight longer than 5 hours. At least I got to catch up on my movie watching, saw "The Wrestler", "Doubt", and "Slumdog Millionaire", still have to see the ending.
(Delta, on the way from New York to Madrid)


Madrid (it was freezing and rained a bit)
Barcelona (the view from the terrace of our hotel, Hotel 1898)


Atonement Temple de Sagrado Familia, one of Gaudi's designs, started in the 1800's and still not finished! IT IS BEAUTIFUL!

THE FOOD!







Everything tasted better. No joke. The food tasted completely different. Everything from the orange juice to the coffee to the hamburgers.



Bar Hawaino, a random tiki style bar in Madrid. It was so cool. They gave us accessories: lil parasols, leis & carnations! The straws for the cocktails were ridiculous.


My roommate and I (my beautiful nice Gabi!! Cutest baby of all time)

1 comment:

  1. what a cute niece you have!!! and your pics makes me miss spain so much!

    ReplyDelete