Man, it's been a year since my last post! It's not that my life has been un-eventful, I've just been lazy to document. Returning to my blog is weird. It captured a moment in time when I was feeling zealous. I thought that I'd be able to be thought-provoking and change the world with my blog. Having so many goals scared me into not wanting to contribute anymore. I thought my blog had to be the bomb and I didn't know how to do that so I stopped trying.
Looking at it now, it seems sooo...blah...g. (get it?!!!) After reading other blogs out there, I'm re-inspired! It doesn't have to be the fanciest blog but it is after all a log. I can talk about whatever I want and today, I'll talk about how lost I am. I'm so lost in life. I've never been this lost. In high school, I strove for college. In college, I strove to graduate. Post college, I strove to work. Got a job as a teller, I strove to leave. Now here I am...what to strove for, strive for. Well, there are lots of things, a higher paying job, moving out and finding my own place, going back to school. That's my predicament. I'm 26 now. I feel like this is a good time in my life to be lost.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment